Monday, June 2, 2008

Where oh where did my weekend go?

Wow! It just seems like the weekends fly by! I feel like I never have any time to really catch up on sleep, hobbies, etc. It's crazy! This past weekend was full of fun things- I held a couple of stamping classes on Friday and Saturday. (Each lasting about 3 hours.) Then, my parents came with me and signed up at my gym- yea exercise! Hopefully this will help all of us to get into shape since we'll all have an exercise buddy. My dad also bought a couple of mountain bikes this weekend. My mom and I can share the woman's bike. (I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be using it more this summer than my mom.) Adding in a small session of weeding and sunbathing with a book- the weekend was quickly gone! Sad!

1 comment:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

So bummed that I missed on the Stamp Camp. I am kinda a hit or miss and mostly a miss lately. Sorry, but know that I really do want to come.