
My friend Kelly gets a group of friends together once a month for a dinner group. She scours the Salt Lake Guide for best "fill-in-the-blank" and then gives us all the place, time, date and we go. This time she found that Spin Cafe was the best undiscovered restaurant and gelato bar in Salt Lake. Spin Cafe is contemporary American bar-b-que. All of the food is fresh (no cans) and local. I had the Carolina pulled pork sandwich with garlic rosemary potatoes. For dessert, I had a small cookies and cream gelato with white chocolate sauce- wow! I had some gelato while living on the east coast- but I think that this was much better than what I had there! I've also attached a photo of their peppermint brownie sundae- some people in the group got this lovely treat. All of their desserts- including their hot chocolate- came with your choice of gelato. They make 12 falvors fresh every day. YUMMY!! Looking for a great place to eat? Spin Cafe and TOTALLY worth the drive!!
1 comment:
Yum, looks so good. So where is the Spin Cafe, in SL downtonw?
Post a Comment