
I recently purchased the new Coldplay cd- Viva La Vida. I will admit that I purchased it solely for the song. I am sure that the rest of the cd is pretty good. I haven't listened to it all the way through.
So, here's my question... Have you ever purchased a cd just for one song?
I have several times. Hence my ever growing cd collection. In many cases, I have really enjoyed the rest of the cd. Even if there was a song or two that I may not have liked as much as the rest of them. I'm kind of an impulse shopper that way. I know that the newest technology out there allows the downloading of just one song at a time and all that. But remember, it took me until October of last year to get with the times and purchase a digital camera. I actually own an iPod, I just haven't charged or loaded it yet. (I know, gasp, shock, awe from the masses- or the two or three of you that actually read my blog.)

On a completely random note, I treated myself to a new hair-style a couple of days ago. While living on the East coast amongst the humid climate, my lovely natural curls needed length to calm the frizz. Back in Utah, I didn't need the length but became attached. It took me about two years to grow my hair that long, so it was hard to part with it. I bucked up, had six or so inches cut off and got a bit of color added to my lovely dark tresses. Results- love the cut! Perhaps there will be an update to the blog page soon! (My friend at work commented on the photo on my blog. Ok, so it's a photo that was taken approximately 4 years ago- but it was the one I had access to on my computer at the time that I created the blog. So, it stuck. I guess I really should update the photo. New hair, new photo- right?)
2 comments:
I also buy the CD for just one song but I think we all have too.
Yes I want to see the new hairdoo. I think that we are all in a changing mode, you short me long and somewhere we will all be happy, maybe?
Yay! We can take a new pic for you anytime. :)
I used to buy the CD's, but now I download from iTunes. Will you just bring in your iPod so we can get you all set-up? :)
Post a Comment