Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bowling

Tonight I took the 4 girls in my Mia Maid class that still wanted to have a Wednesday night activity this week- even with the 4th of July coming up- bowling at the Olympus Hills Lanes. Of course we didn't wear the sexy outfit showcased in the picture. BUT, we did "have fun bowling". None of us were/are fantastic bowlers, but there was a lot of laughing, cheering and screaming. (What do you expect of 14 and 15 year old girls?) Then to add to the fun, I took them out for some ice cream afterwards. There was more laughing at Baskin Robbins- mainly sugar induced. I must admit that I just love my cute little Mia Maids!

3 comments:

SilverRain said...

In the words of King Agrippa, "almost thou persuadest me to want to participate in YW again."

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

I love bowling! I'm even on a league. :) Did you get to use the bumper lanes?

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I only do bowling with the bumpers it is much less frustrating.

I love being with the YW, they make you feel so fun and "groovy" when others do not.