Monday, July 21, 2008

Going back to Jersey...

...to visit some friends. One of my ex-roommates, Katie, bought a home there so I decided to take a trip and visit. There are lots of people to catch up with- friends from the ward and others that I met through work. I'm very excited to go and see my friend Charity and meet her new baby. Since I'll only be there from the evening of the 24th through the afternoon of the 28th, I wanted to concentrate on people not places. Although, we may end up at the shore for a while one day. Katie's being the perfect hostess and pretty much driving me around to see and visit with everyone. Luckily many people I want to catch up with are in the ward. So, I'll be able to visit with many people on Sunday all in one place. I'm looking forward to game night at the Bishop's house. This was a tradition while I was living in Jersey. Every 4th Sunday, we were invited over for dinner and games. It seems perfect that it just happens to be the 4th Sunday while I'm there. (Although I have a sneaking suspicion that we would have had game night regardless of what Sunday I was visiting!)

All and all, I am excited to go back and see everyone. If people will permit, I may download some pictures of them in my blog after I return home.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Howell said...

I guess I should have asked if I could put pictures of you up...Oops. Can I? Go ahead and put whatever picture you like best up.

It was great to see you. James loves his outfits.:)

Howell said...

That last comment was from me, Charity. Sorry for any confusion.