Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...


... and other random thoughts.

Ok, so, you are probably wondering why there is a photo of an eyebrow. Well, I received the most "flattering?" phone call the other night. Many of you already know that I am the Mia Maid advisor in my ward. One of my girls called me up and asked me where I got my brows done! I about laughed out loud, but I didn't want it to come across as rude. I was just caught a little off guard! Anyway, I told her where and by whom. She thanked me. It will be interesting to see her on Sunday.

Also, there was a comment on my last blog about where the Spin Cafe is located. It's on main street in Heber, Utah. I know, I know. BUT, it's totally worth the drive. (I understand the lunch menu is fantastic as well!)

Lastly, as part of my randomness today, I had a little car trouble today. You don't realize how much you need an item until it has the possibility of becoming unusable. I went to drive to work and the car had a hard time starting. I figured that it was battery related or ? Anyway, I took it to my uncle's shop and spent a good 3+ hours and 300+ dollars to get everything right and working again.

2 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I hate cars especially when they are not working. I hope things are alright now?
Thanks for the directions for the spin cafe. Heber is a drive for us but our anniversary is coming up and something different would be nice.
when are we ever going to see you again? If the pool is an enticement come on up!!!!

Howell said...

Ug. I just had car trouble too and it was not fun. It was the battery, alternater, some fuses...Anyway, it's all better now. Except that my radio doesn't function and there is no power to the digital clock anymore. Oh well. At least it runs, right? C: