Isn't Carter Oosterhouse dreamy? I must admit that I absolutely love HGTV and many of the shows - especially Carter Can. Okay, okay... it doesn't hurt that the host is mainly the reason why I tune in. However, he really does have an eye for detail and he's very good at what he does. The more I read up on him, the more attractive he becomes. My friend at work has met many of her top 10 celebs - lucky girl! Carter is definitely on my list and I would love to meet him. Although, I'd probably turn into one large puddle of jelly and not be able to speak coherently; let alone remember to be charming and witty! Perhaps if I got him into my element... You know his show is all about coming into people's homes and helping them with his talents as a carpenter. I need to invent an excuse for him to come over and help us out. He's not married (can you believe it?!) so of course he'd dig me. After meeting a sweet, sassy, adorable and toned (see my previous blog about exercise) Mormon girl- do you think he'd convert?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
HGTV has got it goin' on!
Isn't Carter Oosterhouse dreamy? I must admit that I absolutely love HGTV and many of the shows - especially Carter Can. Okay, okay... it doesn't hurt that the host is mainly the reason why I tune in. However, he really does have an eye for detail and he's very good at what he does. The more I read up on him, the more attractive he becomes. My friend at work has met many of her top 10 celebs - lucky girl! Carter is definitely on my list and I would love to meet him. Although, I'd probably turn into one large puddle of jelly and not be able to speak coherently; let alone remember to be charming and witty! Perhaps if I got him into my element... You know his show is all about coming into people's homes and helping them with his talents as a carpenter. I need to invent an excuse for him to come over and help us out. He's not married (can you believe it?!) so of course he'd dig me. After meeting a sweet, sassy, adorable and toned (see my previous blog about exercise) Mormon girl- do you think he'd convert?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Kate Go!!! What guy would not go for a glowing, strong, Mormon woman. Let us know how it goes......
Post a Comment