
At work, they are trying to help us get fit. People who work out seem to be happier- happier employees produce more work... blah, blah, blah. Anyway, the program is geared towards better lifestyle habits which is why I decided to join. We have 11 weeks to complete the "task". For those 11 weeks, we're asked to keep track of all of the food we put in our mouths as well as all of the exercise we do. Also, we get prizes for setting and accomplishing weekly goals. All who survive will be invited to attend a cooking class with the OC Tanner chef. He's going to teach us all about light cooking. Then, one lucky person will receive a fantastic day spa package. During my first two weeks, I've lost 1.5 pounds. Nothing huge, but a good start. I am now incorporating the exercise part. I have a plan for the next two months and so far, I've stuck to my schedule. (Okay, so it's only 3 days in- but hey, we must celebrate all successes no matter how small.) I am traveling to see some friends back in New Jersey towards the end of July and I am hoping to be 10 to 15 pounds lighter by then! Cross your fingers!
2 comments:
I hope that you accomplish your goal. If I wrote down all the things that go in my mouth I would have to include my foot. Does that count again me?
Go, Kate! Keep up the good work! I know you will look fabulous for your visit. I can't wait; You're so much fun to be around! James is going to love you.- C:
Post a Comment