Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fortune Cookies


I love fortune cookies. You can have like 8 of them before you even get a gram of fat! They are just the right amount of sweet. And the fun part is, the surprise inside. Your fortune. Or is that a piece of advice? Sometimes it's a compliment. I thought fortune cookies were called fortune cookies because they were supposed to give you well, a fortune. Hummm... perhaps the makers are trying to be politically correct? Anyway, my "fortune" today said: "Others are attracted to your lively and sociable personality." For those who know me, what do you think?

4 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It is so habit forming and you really get to know some amazing people.

I think that your fortune was right on - you are so fun to be around and do draw people to you.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I was going to tell you that adding a playlist is so fun. Go to my blog and you can add one to your site. Just follow the link.
http://shinershouseoffun.blogspot.com/
Also ask Laurel for advice - she is a really good blogger with the layout and Aubrey has such fun things to say and a great template. I guess that we are a blogging family.

Aubrey said...

Yeah, welcome to the family.

SilverRain said...

Most entirely definitely wholly true. This proves that the wisdom of the ages resides in a small, indeterminately flavored cookie.