Wednesday, May 21, 2008
So what's this blogging all about anyway?
I'll be the first to admit that I am a little behind the times. It wasn't until 2007 that I actually bought a digital camera. Is it any wonder that I am just getting into the whole blogging thing now? I also have a little confession- I have come to read (on a regular basis) a couple of friend's blogs and have really enjoyed them. It's a quick way to check in on people and catch up on their lives. (Although I still find it a little strange that this is a preferred mode of communication as cell phones have made people so much more accessible. But I digress...) As with many others, I don't really see myself becoming an avid blogger. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment