About a week ago, I decided that I was going to set up my camp chair on the back deck, kick back in the cool evening air and read my book. I really enjoyed myself and left my chair up so that I could repeat the activity at a later time. Later, I went out to look for the cat and found this....

Yeah, it doesn't help to say things like "this is
my chair" to her, because she looks off into space and acts like you aren't even there talking to her.

It's a good thing she's cute because it helps to keep her alive and breathing.
Typical cat behavior!
4 comments:
I'm sure that if you sat on her, she'd think twice about her behavior.
I'm just sayin' . . . .
I know people that say the same thing about their kids.
Too funny, I have not been here for a while and enjoyed reading about the fair. But the deep fried snickers bar. What will people deep fry next. I always wonder how things like that get invented. Opps I dropped the pickles in teh fryer, can't waste it -crunch. Deep Freid Pickles are born.
I love that she's looking away like, "La la la, I can't hear you right now...." Could you lure her away with Squishy Cuteness perhaps?
How adorable is that! Apparently she agrees that it's nice to spend some time enjoying the evenings from the deck (and your chair). I'm so glad you took those pictures and posted them!
Post a Comment