
I am going to Disneyland! Aren't you so jealous? My friend Laurie and I are heading down to sunny California from Oct. 23rd to the 26th. One long and glorious weekend to bathe in the sunshine and bask in the light of the mouse himself- Mickey! It's been about 4 years since I have been there. My favorite part about this whole thing? The place will be decked out and ready for HALLOWEEN!
So Cool! If you can't tell I am very excited to go. I have a calendar up at work that is specifically meant for the countdown. It will begin on October 1st... So, I have to wait 24 more days until I board the plane and head Southwest to visit Magic Kingdom!

Don't worry, for those of you who have never been there in October to see it in all it's Halloween glory, I will post pictures!
3 comments:
Yay for Disneyland! I went a few years ago w/my sister's family on Xmas Day...um, not the best day to go. It was definitely NOT the Happiest Place on Earth. :( The Halloween stuff should be super fun! Looking forward to the pics.
I'm not jealous.
You are just shunned. That's all.
That's great! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures... I bet the 'Nightmare before Christmas' influence will be awesome!
Post a Comment