Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cake Wrecks

I found a very funny blog today. It's called Cake Wrecks. Here's the address: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Aubrey (Shiner Circus in my list) has this on her blog in her list- yes I do like to see what other blog sites people enjoy so much they put them in their lists. I must say, I laughed pretty hard. I HIGHLY recommend scrolling through this blog!

Here's one of my favorites:

"Someone's having a baby! Let's celebrate by eating one!"

Yep, I'll never quite understand that line of thinking. On the plus side, though, instead of saying "It's time to cut the cake!", with this one you get to say "It's time to dismember the baby!".

Do you suppose they stack the plastic head and limbs neatly in a basket on the side when it's time to serve, or just leave them strewn about the table? Either way, that's some hilarious mental imagery going on.

Lindsay S., you grab the left arm, and I'll take the right. Now, pull!


Thanks to Aubrey for this FANTASTIC find!

2 comments:

SilverRain said...

1) I think I will never eat sugar again.

2) I think I will never make another cake.

Now excuse me, I believe have a hot date with John, the short, white and smelly porcelain variety.

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Who would think of such a site? I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's totally brilliant, but so random! Hilarious reading. Thanks for the tip! :)