Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun finds!

These are my new fun finds! They are watch bracelets! The bracelets are attached to the watch face by four clips- two on each side. I discovered the watch bracelet at Swiss Days at a booth up there run by Bumbles. Then my friend Jody at work brought me in a business card from a place called Watch Creations. The gal from Watch Creations was going to be at the State Fair, so I made sure I found her booth. I purchased a few more there. In total I have three and I got my mom one. (Her's is the one on the far left.)

Since I know you all want to know how you can get your hands on some... I am going to provide you with the two links and let you decide which one you like best!

http://www.watchcreations.blogspot.com/
http://bumblesdesign.com/

Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Super cute! Yours looks so great on - I may have to cave and get one. Sadly, I always buy millions of watches and never wear them...but perhaps I can change?