Monday, September 29, 2008

GREAT customer Service


Back to the watch bracelets... As I had mentioned before, I went to the State Fair and found the booth where the watch bracelets were. I had asked to have them lengthened so they wouldn't be so tight and felt more like a bracelet than a watch. The owner (Candice) complied. When I took them home and presented the one to my mom, she tried it on and it was a little too tight for her. So, we called and Candice was going to be in the area. She came over and restrung the bracelet part (a couple of times) until it was just the right size. Talk about customer service! She could have asked us to mail it it her or something like that. Instead, she came right over and helped make it right. She was pretty awesome to work with. Again, http://watchcreations.blogspot.com/ She said she would have an actual website up sometime soon. However in the meantime, you can browse her blog and email her from there. If you end up ordering one, let me know how you like them!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

It sounds like she WOW'd you! Too bad our training is over...that would've been a great example to use! :)