"Our state fair is a great state fair! Don't miss it, don't even be late!" A little diddy from Rogers and Hammerstein to kick off some pics from the fair!

Where else, except at the fair would you find a place that will deep fry you not only a pb&j- but a snickers bar?

Before the tasting begins... Looks kind of like a corn dog. Hmmmm....

The boys- two of my friends' hubbies- taking the infamous first bite...

This is the inside. Looks kinda gross to me. I was told it tasted like a snickers that had been left in a warm car surrounded by a doughnut. I really don't know what else to say.
3 comments:
That . . . is . . . vile. *gag*
A fried-classic-sandwich-on-a-stick?
WOwwww!......uh........eeeeewwwwW.
(My inner child really likes the idea but my adult stomach rebels at the thought.)
I totally want to try that. Maybe not after that lovely description, but just out of curiosity.
Post a Comment