Loved that game. I expected the Utes to play well and I expected that Alabama would not take them too seriously--but, I never expected a win like that. GO UTES!
As for the rankings, the BCS system is rather flawed. The Utes might take 2nd or 3rd even though they are undefeated and even though they have an impressive resume this year. But, one could argue that Florida and Oklahoma had more difficult seasons, overall. Maybe there will be a playoff system for college football in the future.
3 comments:
That was a great game!!!! I really despise football but had to watch that one. Way to go Ute's!!!
I don't get it. Is this sports related somehow?
Loved that game.
I expected the Utes to play well and I expected that Alabama would not take them too seriously--but, I never expected a win like that. GO UTES!
As for the rankings, the BCS system is rather flawed. The Utes might take 2nd or 3rd even though they are undefeated and even though they have an impressive resume this year. But, one could argue that Florida and Oklahoma had more difficult seasons, overall. Maybe there will be a playoff system for college football in the future.
Post a Comment