To answer your questions Heather, my friend Zonia lives over there. (You may remember meeting her when she came to visit me about 7 years ago.) Anyway, I've been meaning to get over there for years and never have. Now, I am finally in a place financially that I felt it was time to take the trip. Katie- my roommate from NJ is going to meet me there and off we go for a fun adventure!
3 comments:
Wow! How fun! How did this come about?
I'm so so so jealous. I bet you have so much fun.
To answer your questions Heather, my friend Zonia lives over there. (You may remember meeting her when she came to visit me about 7 years ago.) Anyway, I've been meaning to get over there for years and never have. Now, I am finally in a place financially that I felt it was time to take the trip. Katie- my roommate from NJ is going to meet me there and off we go for a fun adventure!
Post a Comment