
Or are they just the same ones from last year that I didn't do so well on? Either way- here we go again. I have mentioned getting healthy in past posts. Now, with my upcoming trip in May, I have a goal. The goal: to lose 15 pounds by the time I take my trip. The plan: continue to eat healthy and exercise more frequently. Can it be done: yes. Do I need the support from the cheering crowds? (The whole 5 of you who read the blog, that is.) YES! So, cheer me on, randomly ask me how I am doing. If I vent or sound frustrated in a post, tell me it's okay and to keep up the hard work. For those of you nearby who can and want to exercise with me- i.e. 24 Hr. Fitness, walking, etc, call me! The ultimate goal is 30 pounds by Halloween. This will happen. (Oh, yeah- power of positive thinking and a star on my calendar for the day if I complete the assigned exercise.)
Ready? GO!
5 comments:
I'll do it with you...I just won't be able to start until June. :) Until then, if you ever want to go to 24 hour fitness with me, I attend a weight training class 2X a week that is really fun. On other days, I do the Stairmaster/treadmill. Let's do it!
Go, Kate! I'm sure you are going to do great. I only wish I was close enough to take you up on those walks.:)
Kate,
You can so do this! I'm also trying to lose weight, and I've found something that works for me-- it's a website called www.sparkpeople.com. It's a free system where you can track everything you eat, as well as all the workouts you do. And it's so positive. There are also support groups (called sparkteams) on it, so you can support and be supported by others with similar fitness and lifestyle (a few of mine are "Love to Cook," "Parents with children under 2," and "SparkUtah"). I am so pleased with it. Of course, you still have to do all the work to lose weight, but it's a great way for me to keep track of everything.
Whatever system that you end up using, best wishes-- you can do this!!!
N.
Yea! I love the support!!
SRG- I have actually just heard about sparkpeople. A friend at work suggested I try it out. I actually posted this right after I had input all my information into the site. I call tell that I will love using it through all of this!
Heather- We could go walking once the weather clears up- even if it's not too fast pace and before June!
Charity- I miss our walks too!!
Love you all!
That's awesome, Kate!
Again, you can do this!!! :]
Post a Comment