
So, this is what I've been up to lately. First, I had to learn how to use my ipod. For those of you who are a little more tech savvy, you probably are rolling your eyes and commenting under your breath. And really, you have every right to do so! However, music has been downloaded and it's ready to go. Now I just need to figure out how to motivate myself to get to the gym and be able to use the handy arm band that came with the ipod!
Next, I participated in an employee boutique at work. It was a lot of fun to make/create a bunch of items to sell. You all know how very crafty I am, so I am sure that it doesn't come as much of a surprise that I made some cards, gift card holders, magnets, trivets, emery board holders and necklaces. (There wasn't a theme to any of the madness!)
Here's a side view. (Not sure why as the photo was taken horizontally and downloaded that way. Maybe it will change if you click on it to view.) Anyway, just a sampling of the necklaces that I did. They turned out pretty cute and I did sell a few. I made them so you could wear them either way- meaning there was something on either side. Then tied the string around them and ta-da! Cute, crafty necklaces that are the eveny of all who see you wearing them! (You want one now, don't you?!)
Last night, my friends Heather, Tracy, Liz and I went to the Festival of Trees. I was asked by Heather to bring my camera so we could take pictures and blog about it later. I was good, I made sure my camera was in my purse. After we went to dinner, we drove over the the festival. We drove around the parking lot looking for a space. Once located, I proceeded to remove my money, id, keys and such so I didn't have to lug my purse around. Then I popped the trunk, put my purse inside and went on my merry way. Yup, the camera remained behind in the trunk. So, I googled a photo of the Festival and decided on this one. I have no idea which year it's from. But hey, you get to view a pretty tree.Anyway, here's just a quick glimpse into what I have been doing lately! I believe that I will be able to blog more- I know you've heard that one before- now that I am not going to be as busy with Stampin' Up! (I just finished up my Stampers 10 Club and did a workshop on Thursday and held my last class of the year today. I can relax, enjoy the Christmas season and then gear up for an exciting new year. I will have plenty Stampin' events to keep my busy again next year.)
TTFN!
2 comments:
I told you I'd help you with the ipod, silly! :) I'm glad you finally got the music downloaded. I took a ton of pics at the festival tonight. And I love your necklaces! :)
It was great seeing you yesterday...glad you've now got some tunes on your ipod.
Post a Comment