Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friends!

I have some of the best people as friends! I am so lucky!! Here are just some random pictures from the last few days.

This is a photo of Shay, Shauna and of course me. Shay and her hubby are in town visiting for the holidays. Shauna and I had dinner with Shay, her mom and her mother-in-law. We ordered in and had a fun time catching up and chatting!

Saturday a few of us went bowling at Fat Cats. We went early enough so we could head over to Mike and Brandon's new house and then to dinner afterward.

Mike and Brandon's house is so cute. They have made some great improvements- true D.Y.I.er's. (Lots of painting, gutting and changing out the bathroom...) They've got an awesome backyard with about 50 miniature fruit trees. The previous owners apparently wanted an orchard.
They are all ready for Christmas. The beauty sits at the front door. Why pink feathers? Really the question is why not?
Last but not least- Mike and I posing with the coolest Christmas decoration of all....

Really, who doesn't just love the lamp from the Christmas Story movie? The great thing is- it works! It was plugged in and providing the ambience that only this beauty could provide.

1 comment:

Heather Armstrong said...

I think it's great that Mike and Brandon won that major award!