Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally!

Here are some photos from the Disney trip...

These are from the Mickey's Trick or Treat party the night we arrived. It was at California Adventure. I know they limited the tickets they sold. There weren't many people there and we were able to ride some of the rides. We took advantage of the short lines and went on Soarin' over California, the new Toy Story ride, California Screamin' and a couple of the other kiddie type rides. We bought these cute trick or treat bags and as we wandered around to the various "candy stations", we acquired some tasty treats. It was kind fun going "trick or treating" again!








Photos from main street. Lots of fun! I loved all the halloween decor.



The Haunted Mansion all dressed up in the Nightmare before Christmas! The ride was so fun! It was awesome in the daylight and at night. I loved it! This was so fun for Halloween!!







Last but not least, some fun pictures to end this entry... I met this cute pumpkin guy who wanted to give me flowers- who could resist? And the last one is of Laurie and I after we got off of Splash Mountain. We were in front and got pretty wet. It was a really fun vacation!



1 comment:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I am so jealous, what a fun place to go for Halloween. Glad that you had a great time.