Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ummm, okay....

Tonight we had a family dinner. My dad grilled burgers (my favorite!) and had a great time.

My niece, Ms. B. loves pickles. And unbeknownst to the rest of us, pickle juice. She was holding a very large jar empty of pickles and half full of juice. She looked liked she was going to drink it, so I told her I'd pay her $5.00 if she did. Without hesitation, she said she would. Everyone- especially grandma (my mom) told her not to drink the whole thing because it would make her sick. I was totally kidding when I offered her the money. (I'm not that mean!) Anyway, she did take a couple of swigs. So, I paid her $2.00 for what she did drink.



Now it's captured on film for your enjoyment as well... I think all of the rest of us were completely grossed out by the whole thing!

No comments: