Friday, August 7, 2009

Convention!!

Tomorrow is officially the last day of Convention- then back to real life on Monday...

The classes have been awesome and today in our general session, I won a stamp set, cards and some envelopes. At the beginning of Convention, we are given bags that have our swag and schedules, etc. in them. They also issue wristbands and ask you to have them on your name tag lanyard while at Convention. Then, during the main sessions, they call out wristband colors and those people win a prize. The prizes vary depending on the presentation. This is the first time I have won something at convention and I was so excited!

Here I am (at lunch) with my prize in hand and my winning wrist band!


Here are some fellow demonstrators... (Wendy- on the end in the argyle sweater- introduced us all to Stampin' Up!)


This is just a quick picture of Convention- general session this morning. We were low in numbers this year- only about 3,000 attended. I think that there's usually twice that.


Yeah, it's been crazy, but so much fun! I have really had a great time and I can't wait to apply the things I've learned in workshops, classes and events.

No comments: