These cute guys are from our Decor Elements line. They are a sticky vinyl that you can put up on your wall, on glass, or tile or any flat clean surface. They are easy to put up and easy to take down. (If you were putting them on a wall or window.) I have created a few pieces that I wanted to share. So here we go...
Life is Good is on a large tile and then propped up with a recipe book holder. It currently lives on the piano...
The next project - the Spooky Spider jars. (Large and small.) The one filled with candy is hard to see, so I placed the larger jar next to it so the design can be seen...
Finally, my cute Thanksgiving shadow box. The saying says, "A season of Thanks, a season of Blessings, a season of Love." I purchased the finished shadow box and the cute autumn leaves at Roberts, arranged the leaves and ta-da...
PS- Two weeks from today I am leaving on a jet plane for sunny (warm) California and Disneyland...
1 comment:
Cute stuff! Have fun in California.
Post a Comment