
I am afraid that this will be me today at work! Although I went to bed at my regular hour, I was awoken earlier than usual this morning. (My "rooster" this morning came in the form of a furry little friend who thought it was time to get up and eat.) Anyway, after dealing with that, I looked at the clock and thought- "Oh good, I have a hour and 15 minutes before my alarm goes off." So, I laid back down and the worst thing that could possibly happen happened. I started thinking! You know how your brain just starts going and you can't get back to sleep? Yeah, that was what happened. I tried everything to relax, to stop the brain from working. It wouldn't. The more I tried NOT to think, the more I DID! Somehow I managed to drift back off to sleep. Although I am sure it wasn't for very long because soon the alarm went off and I had to roll out of bed. So, I'm here at work trying not to faceplant it into my keyboard as my head bobs and sways...
This is where I'd rather be...

1 comment:
I think in those situations you should just write down what's on your mind and *try* to go back to sleep. Good plan? :)
Post a Comment