Friday, October 10, 2008

Lord of the Peeps


It's been a while since I've seen this. We were talking about Peeps today at work and it reminded me that there was this funny website all about the Lord of the Rings done in Peeps. So, for fun we went out and perused the site. If you are interested as well check out: http://www.lordofthepeeps.com. When you get there, look for and click on the Movie button. It takes you through the story- at least until the mines. It's pretty clever and very funny. There are some really funny lines in there as well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

SilverRain said...

I still think it rather creepy. But Peeps are creepy anyways.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

WE love Peeps! I always have to let them get all dried out and crunchy or they are just not good. I sent this to the man and he just roared over it. Too funny.