Yes, in one week, I will be on a plane and heading toward sunny, warm Southern California! And of course, playing at Disneyland while I am there.So, here is a beautiful picture of the main castle. Just in case you've never been, or just forgot what it looked like. (Or what it looks like without a hundred people walking all around/by/through it.)
And as already mentioned, it will be decked out in all it's Halloween splendor! As pictured here:
Did I mention that I was excited to go during October?!This will be a SUPER FUN trip! I'm looking forward to the shopping, the rides, the shows/parades, and of course the ambiance!!
Oh, one of my co-workers, Tony (who is also a big Disney fan and sorta jealous that I'm going) found out that my flight doesn't leave until later in the day next Thursday. He told me that he "preferred" that I come in to work for an hour or two that morning- just so he could live vicariously through me those final hours before I get on a plane and fly off for the weekend. I told him I couldn't come in becasue I had to get my brows waxed.
7 days and counting...
1 comment:
I am so jealous!!!! Have fun and we will see you later.
Post a Comment