Card from Liana. She made it herself. It's me and my cat Smokey. We are both wearing party hats. And look at all those presents and balloons!

My Harry Potter Cake. Made by my friend Marci again. The flavor was key lime. It's supposed to represent what Harry might have in his pocket and set down on a side table. So, it has a snitch, the marauders map and a wand.

Me in my new kitty hat! Laurie Bird found this for me at a truck stop of all places. I LOVE IT!

Me posing with my cake and flowers - the flowers were given to me by some friends at work. I love the bright colors. So sweet! 

My pedicure- I like to pamper myself on my birthday! Took the afternoon of and went to the spa... It was fabulous!

The weekend was full of friends, fun, surprises, food, sugar and family! It was wonderful!
1 comment:
That card from Liana is so cute! Great party! Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment