Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 Fight For Air Climb

Fight For Air Climb... 23 Floors... 598 stairs...

Tommy, Heather and Me

Heather, Tommy and Carol

Me, Paula and Heather
This is the Fight For Air Climb "after party". Paula, Heather and I climbed all 23 floors. In mine and Heather's cases, we went three times each. Paula went five! All for a good cause! (And yes, we're crazy!) This takes place each year at the Wells Fargo Building in downtown Salt Lake City. This was my second time. Last year, I was just coming off of radiation and wasn't as in shape as I am this year. So, last year, I only climbed the one time. My time was under 12 minutes. This year, I am proud to have done it 3 times and I even bested my time- My best time was 8 minutes and 53 seconds. Maybe next year I'll be able to get in 5 climbs!

3 comments:

nASHTONville said...

You go girl! That is so wonderful. I am so happy that you could make the great climb! I know I couldn't do it! Keep up the great climb!

Heather Armstrong said...

Next year we are going for 5X. :)

Brian and Jenny said...

Awesome! I love doing things like this for great causes. Way to go.