Anyway, here are some photos from my weekend.
First, a couple of pictures from the Heber Creeper. Tammy, Jeff, Kelly and I went up to Heber to Spin Cafe (YUM!) for dinner and then off to the train for a ride and fireworks.
Kelly and me- didn't remember to zoom out on this one...

Jeff and Tammy...

The train ride was nice because it's slow moving. We chatted and listened to some locals play and sing their bluegrass/folk music. (If I hear Ghost Chickens ever again, I just might scream. I'm just sayin'...) Then, the train stopped looking over Deer Creek reservoir where we watched fireworks. It was a fun evening.
Next was Tommy's blessing. My friend Heather and her husband Jed blessed their son Tommy on Sunday. He is such a cute little guy and overall a very good baby. Here are some cute photos from the day...
The cute little family!

Mommy and son...


Kelly, Heather and Tommy, me, Tammy and Jeff...

(Tammy is expecting twin boys this fall... Soon Tommy will have a couple of friends to play with!)
All and all a fun weekend!
1 comment:
Thanks again for coming and taking photos. Tommy loves his aunt Kate!
Post a Comment