Thursday, July 9, 2009

My dad rocks!

As many of you know, I live in a basement apartment. It can be hard trying to find enough space to put all of your things that you acquire through the years. I have had that exact problem.

My counter has been full of food and different appliances because all of the cupboard space has been taken. So this is how things have looked for a while...


(See? No real space for all of my cereals, crackers, awesome hot chocolate maker hiding in the back...)

So, my dad and I went to Home Depot and I purchased this cupboard. My dad assembled it and has made sure it is soundly attached to the wall as to prevent it from falling over, etc.


So, now my counter looks like this...


And all my food has a place. (Even my hot chocolate maker, cookie cutters, cake carrying pan- the list goes on and on!)


Needless to say, I am very thankful for an awesome dad who is super handy with tools and willing to help me out! Thanks dad!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That's sweet--I wish we had a place for another cupboard. Or I could buy less food. Or we could move into a bigger house. Or something.

Um yeah, that Carter Oosterhouse is hot. And has a full head of hair. Not a Shiner trait.