Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tag- you're it!

Top 8

My 8 favorite TV Shows
1- Anything on HGTV with Carter Oosterhouse in the episode
2- All of the CSI's
3- Seinfeld reruns
4- Game Shows
5- Local News
6- Law & Order
7- Dancing with the Stars
8- America Funniest Home Videos

8 Things I did Yesterday
1- laundry
2- ate leftovers
3- balanced my checkbook
4- read
5- watched TV
6- took a shower
7- blogged
8- took a nap

My 8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Pei Wei
3- Texas Roadhouse
4- Paradise Bakery & Cafe
5- Ruth's Diner
6- Out Back
7- Training Table
8- Olive Garden

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1- finding a hubby
2- being a mom
3- vacations
4- payday
5- a time when I don't have to work
6- having no set schedule
7- my own place
8- not having to worry about $

8 Things on my Wish List
1- getting married
2- my own place
3- some more $$ in my savings account
4- vacations
5- having no demands on my time
6- financial security
7- more time to read
8- a better economy

Now I have to tag 8 people so I look forward to reading all of yours.
1- Pinky
2- Super Random Girl
3- Silver Rain
4- Jean
5- Kim
6- Laurel
7- Aubrey
8- Charity

1 comment:

Super Random Girl said...

Welcome back, Kate! I'll start working on my list of 8's...

Looking forward to hearing more about and seeing your pics from England!