Monday, May 11, 2009

Counting down...





... to my trip to ENGLAND! I leave on May 14th- after a nice "lie in" and a pedicure. I can tell you are all totally jealous. And hey, if I were reading this and not going to England myself, I'd be totally jealous too. Anyway, I hope to capture some awesome photos like the ones above. I searched for photos of places that I'll be visiting. (London, Bath, Stratford upon Avon and Warwick Castle.) Yeah, it's going to be awesome. 11 days of total freedom. Literally no phone (because I don't have a sim card in my phone and that means it won't work "across the pond") and no way for work to track me down and find me. It'll just be me and my gal pals rocking the South of England. SO COOL!!

3 comments:

Heather Armstrong said...

You are going to have such a great time! I hope to see all your photos when you return.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I wish you all the best in your adventure. I cannot wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Be safe and God bless your adventure!!!

Crystal said...

Oh, I am indeed jealous. Have a wonderful time!