Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Did you miss me?

I am back from my trip to England. It was wonderful and I am missing it already! I enjoyed the slower pace that Europe seems to have. Even London wasn't as hustle and bustle as New York seems to be. I loved the old with the new. All of the places we visited had ties thousands of years old. That just seems incredible to me when I stop to think that cities/buildings in our own country only date back a couple hundred.

Anyway, I have lots of pictures to download and then share. I'll pick out a few of my favorites and highlight things from my trip over the next couple of entries. So look forward to my upcoming posts and hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time - can't wait to see the pics! :)