Ok, so here's a little update on my progress and weight loss. I've lost about 1.5 pounds over the last two weeks. I haven't been as good about my exercise as I told myself I would be. So, this weekend, I got back on track. I have now set out my exercise plans- they are firm and I will be careful not to waiver. Or if I do, just get back on the horse so to speak. I've been tracking my food intake and daily exercise on Spark People. It's a free website and I really like it. It makes me accountable to something. I know how to eat, I know what kinds of exercise I like to do and I just needed a place where I could put it all down and be able to track my progress. I have liked what I've been able to do so far for myself.Just a quick update!
1 comment:
Kate--I want to start walking outside when the air pollution clears up.
Post a Comment