Today I turned 33. I had a couple of Spa Finder gift certificates and decided that I needed to treat myself to a nice relaxing day. So, I worked half the day, went to lunch with friends from work and then went off for a facial and a pedicure. AHHHH! I am relaxed and feelin' fine!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday. Enjoy coming back to work this morning! Mwahahahaaaaah!
Happy Birthday Kate! It sounds like you had a great day. Good for you.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, my friend! Glad you took some time to relax. :) You deserve it!
Hey! (I'm slow) Happy Birthday! I didn't realize yours was the day after mine. I should have only worked half the day, too and left for a facial and pedicure. I still have nail polish on from last fall--in fact my little toenails have gornw so much the polish "grew" off. More than you wanted to know, I'm sure.
Post a Comment