Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures from my trip

Here's a pcture of Charity and I. She was one of my first friends while living in NJ. We instantly became friends and I am glad we've remained good friends -even over the long distance. She's a gem!


This one is of Charity and her son James (and me of course!) He is such a cute little guy! He was really sweet that entire evening and didn't mind being passed around to anyone who wanted to hold him and get a baby fix.

Me and Cute Miss Kim! I love this girl! She and I have the funniest stories from when I lived there... one of which involved a canoe. Neither of us had ever been on a canoe before. We weren't sure who was supposed to steer, which side to paddle on... well, you get the idea. Needless to say, we ended up paddling around in circles. It was too funny! When we went to dock the canoe, we ended up tipping ourselves over landing in the middle of the shallow weeds of the lake- eew!

Last, but not least a picture of the shore. Not the beach like everywhere else in the country- the shore. It was a nice day to be down by the sea. In fact the lovely sunburn in the photos above is from our super fun day out in the sand and sun. I didn't get too far into the water this day. It was a high jellyfish time. Although the jellyfish were dead and didn't sting, they still felt gross as the tide ebbed and flowed around your legs. I got a little creeped out and didn't go much passed my knees. The picture above is of a couple of the girls I went with. My ex-roomie Katie is one of them. I won't say which since she doen't want her photo to be on my blog. I am hoping that she won't mind this being out here!

Sorry about the delay in posting- I got a "little" scolded for it. I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks and haven't been keeping up the blog. My apologies to anyone who has come back to read and found nothing new for a long time. I promise to do better!

Later!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Finally! What a cute baby - LOVED his little hat! Now that the Olympics are over you can get back to the important things (like blogging). :)