Some of you who haunt my blog, I have known for a long time, some I have known for a while and some are from the blogshpere of friends. But we have a memory, a story that rings of our time together, so thus we embark on the memory game. There are rules, as almost everything in life has rules and here are the rules for this game:- As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
- Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This should be fun! So here we go......
8 comments:
I remember sleeping over at your apartment and going for chocolate chip pancakes late at night. I remember long talks and a successful shopping trip for sandals at the mall; being amazed at your outfit making ability. (a big deal for me) - charity
There are so many great ones! Among my favorites is when we would all go up to your family's cabin for a girls' night/weekend out. Playing crazy ping-pong games in the basement, watching movies late at night while pigging out on junk food, and then working together in the kitchen to make a yummy breakfast the next morning... Those were the days-- we had so much fun!!!
I think my best memory is at I think it was a wedding and we were sitting at the table just laughing our guts out and having a good time. I think that is the first memory that you are so much fun to be with and that once a year is not enough. Also that you welcomed me to the family with no reservations, it was if I had always been there.
Charity- one of my favorite memories of you is when we went to the beach on the 4th of July. It was such a fun drive down and a relaxing day there. If I recall, we both got burned although you didn't seem to mind. Me, I was hot and miserable.
Super Random Girl- Oh, so many memories! One of my favorites is the sleep over at Becky's between 10th and 11th grade. We watched Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and drove out to noweheresville with Cheryl to pick up her cousin's foreign exchange student... Too funny!
One of my fondest memories of Kate can be summed up in just a few words:
"Splash Mountain! Ha, Ha, Ha!"
Hey Heather- I don't know... "My Boyfriend's Back" ranks pretty high! I love the photo of you and Brooke in front of Splash Mountain- you looked so concerned! And the trip to Cali where we went off to Disney and parked hopped -that was fun. You were such a sport to ride the tea cups with my niece who was a little frightened after the Matterhorn. Lots of memories! I'm so glad to know you and have you as my friend!
I remember the time I came to your place to make some tiles and I had a vision of what I wanted to make but it just wasn't working! You were so patient with me, I was so frustrated with me! Thanks so much for all you have taught me!
Post a Comment