Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Thoughts for the day...

I think that I have figured out why driving - in general- is so frustrating for everyone. It's because when we get behind the wheel, all of our kindness, good sense and respect go temporarily missing. You see, we become selfish. We don't care about the other drivers on the road at all. We are only concerned for ourselves.

For example, I drive I-80 home from work -Eastbound- in the evenings and as I am trying to merge on to the freeway, people are trying to get over and on to the exit for 7th East. There is about 50 yards of dotted white line and plenty of lane to allow you to get over, you don't need to merge over the solid white line while trying to play bumper cars with me just to be able to make the exit in time. Believe me, they created the lane to be long enough for you and I to both get over without colliding... or at least you attempting to try to hit my car. Be patient, wait for me to get out of your way- you'll have more than enough time for the merge....

No comments: