First are photos from the Huntsman Cancer Gala. OC Tanner had a table and they invited employees that were cancer survivors or those whose spouse was a cancer survivor....
Tracy and her husband Marty:
Karen, Rick (Mary's husband), Mary and Brian:
Me and my pop:
Some of the entertainment:
Next are some photos from the OC Tanner Golf tournament. We play a 4 person team scramble. Our team consisted of DeAnna, Paula, Marci and me.
DeAnna and Paula:
Me and Marci:
Shane in green -Paula's husband. They started off on the same hole as we did...
Thanksgiving Point Clubhouse:
My raffle win:
Our Swag:
More Swag:
All and all, a very fun weekend!
4 comments:
YOU GO GIRL-showing off your wonderful victories! Nice gala and nice golf raffle winning! Looks like I missed out this year. So glad to see things are going well for you and that hope has now turned into success!
Kate--that dinner event looked awesome! I'm glad your company did that. Do you like to golf? My parents have three pro golfer friends who will visit the first week of October. They always give us free lessons when they come. Would you like to join us?
Your poor Dad! I hope he's doing okay since surgery.
Hey Heather- If it's not while I am in Hawaii, I would love to come and join in a free lesson!
I believe they will be here the first week of October...I'll let you know when I know for sure.
Post a Comment