Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Team k & k - Race for the Cure 2011

Thought I would share some photos from the Race for the Cure...



Kate and Kalli- breast cancer survivors and co-captains of Team k & k.


My niece Breanne, me and my dad...


Our team- the groups came out and supported Kalli's Pals or Kate's Mates...



My dad in the background, Breanne and me...


Heather, Jed and Tommy walking for the cure!


Tammy, Jeff, Corbin and Dexter...

Me!

Laurie Bird

After the walk...


Me with the other survivors- going on 1 year!
It turned out to be a fantastic day for the walk! I felt so blessed to have so many from my support group of family and friends show up and support me and of course the Susan G Koman foundation!

1 comment:

nASHTONville said...

You are an incredible woman Kate. Pink looks great on you and so glad to hear you have been clear for a year. Here's to many, many more joyous moments in life for you. I admire you.