Main Resolution: Get back to the pre-pregnancy self (a lot of sub categories go with this one!) :)Other resolutions: 1. Eat fewer cookies. I'm serious. I have a problem. I eat a lot of cookies.2. Put together a super cool binder that contains all of my parents letters from Africa3. Learn how to play the piano again
Okay, scratch number one. I just bought 3 lbs. of frozen cookie dough at Costco last night.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Main Resolution: Get back to the pre-pregnancy self (a lot of sub categories go with this one!) :)
Other resolutions:
1. Eat fewer cookies. I'm serious. I have a problem. I eat a lot of cookies.
2. Put together a super cool binder that contains all of my parents letters from Africa
3. Learn how to play the piano again
Okay, scratch number one. I just bought 3 lbs. of frozen cookie dough at Costco last night.
Post a Comment