Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Ok, so I did it. I joined Facebook. Why? you may ask... well, my parents have apparently been out there soliciting for a date for me. They've been talking to their friends, co-workers, etc. Anytime someone mentions a single guy- they mention me. (Because as we all very well know, if I'm alive, breathing and single and he is too, that must mean we should go out.) I guess many of these parents, aunts, etc. have asked my parents if I have a Facebook account. This simply means that they want to allow the guy ample time to check me out. So what if I don't pass the test? Does this mean that blind dating has hit an all time low? This means a guy can check my photo out on Facebook first and then decide from that photo alone if I am worth a date or not... At least in the past if someone rejected me by looks alone, I was blissfully unaware of the fact. Now, if a guy doesn't call after he's seen the Facebook photo, I'll know! Sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They will see your photo and think you are hot.
Post a Comment