
Okay, so I've discussed the whole thing about public restrooms in the past. Today, there were some new heights achieved...
I was in the stall, minding my own business, when someone gets into the stall next to me and proceeds to REMOVE THEIR SHOES! Yes, you read that correctly. Someone is in a public bathroom stall and they took off their shoes. She then proceeded to place her stocking feet on the public restroom floor! If her shoes had been hurting her feet I could possibly have given her the benefit of a needed break. However, these looked like a pair of broken in, comfy clogs to me. (And sadly, I don't think that this is the only time I have witnessed this. I've seen stocking feet under the stall doors before. I can't beleive that this is an all the time thing with this person!!)
You know, I am just floored at the things people will do in a public restroom. You know, there are people out there who do many more disgusting things in there... Therefore, leave the shoes ON!

I'm just sayin'....
3 comments:
Eww. I agree.
'Nuff said.
AWWW MAN! I agree, I mean come on people! It's a bathroom for heck sakes! What's even worse is when people walk out of the stall without washing there hands!!!! UGH!
I hope she washed those socks.
Post a Comment