Sunday, April 26, 2009

No, I'm not dead...

Ok, so it's been a while since I have blogged... a LONG while and I am sorry! It isn't as though there aren't interesting things going on in my little corner of the world. I have been busy trying to get my Stampin' business going by holding classes and events. It's been great and I am excited to report that I even have a recruit! Not too bad for a part-timer, right? With all of that, I haven't thought about much, let alone blogging. (I know, a gasp went around the blogging world and I may be condemed for admitting that in writing.)

I am also getting ready for my trip to England. I have about 18 days to lose 30 pounds. Ok, I know that won't happen, but maybe I can lose 5-7. That would make me happy!

Well, that's all for now. Hoping you are all alive and well and not as horrible about keeping up with the blog! (This is why I can never join facebook- I'm horrible at this kind of stuff!)

Later!

2 comments:

SilverRain said...

Fortunately, I suspected you were alive all along.

Super Random Girl said...

Good grief, Kate, no worries about not keeping up with your blog.

And congrats on the new recruit-- that's great!

Looking forward to your awesome pics from England!!!