Heather, Tommy, Judy and Dave
Nilanthi, (me), Liz, Heather, Tommy, Judy and Dave- most of team Kate's Mates.
My cute friend Marshelle
Jill- co-worker and fellow survivor!
Lots of people turned out to walk/race for the cure.
Waiting for the walk to begin.
It was a beautiful day- perfect weather for the walk.
We did it! A 5K walk.
Mary Nickles- Channel 2 anchor and breast cancer survivor. She was extremely brave to get up in front of all of us to give her fellow survivors a shout out without her wig.
It was- as it has been ever since I have become a survivor myself- an awe-inspiring event. I am always amazed at how many survivors there are. Cancer has touched so many lives and I am proud to stand up with my fellow survivors and proudly say- I fought like a girl and won!










2 comments:
Cute and great post. So proud of you and glad you have put up a good fight!!! It was an awesome day, one I won't ever forget! Loved your pink sign...way to go Kate!
We are always glad to walk for you!
Post a Comment