Today is a very sad day. We had to put down our cat Misty. She was 19 years old, so she had a long life. The last couple of days have been pretty bad for her and today I think her little body was just ready to give up. So, we made the humane choice for her and put her down.
We still have one cat left- she's about 13, so we need to make sure she's well taken care of over the next little while.
Misty Mills: 1991 to 2010
3 comments:
That's rough. I'm so sorry to hear the news. One thing that helped me when we put Buster down was to write down some of my favorite memories about him.
What a coincidence--our parents put their cat down on Monday too. It's a rough business, but it is nice to know that we can take them out of their misery when it gets too hard for them.
Kate,
I'm so sorry... Hugs to you guys. She shared so many years as a part of your family, and those memories of her will only become dearer...
N
Post a Comment