Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just plain GROSS- a minor rant

Alright, I admit that I love my cats and yes, they are allowed up on my bed, on some couches and on certain chairs. They are however NOT allowed on the table, any counter (kitchen, bathroom, etc.) and pretty much any place food is or prepared.

I went to lol cats like normal and come across a very disturbing video. A cat is on the TABLE eating PANCAKES! Here's the disturbing part- the lady who is filming is giggling in the background! (Not yelling at the cat to get down or shooing it away from her breakfast.) It's a stack of pancakes that precious little Fluffy is licking and biting....

What's more disturbing than this lovely meal? Apparently, it is not the only time the cat has done this. This lady has posted 4 videos on YouTube of the cat eating food from her table or counter or whatever. You can check them out here if you can stomach it.

A little word to Bunnyton (the woman behind these horrid video submissions) - THIS IS SICK AND WRONG! Quit encouraging your cat to eat human food or even at the table with the humans. It is a cat- not an additional or only child. You are a 34 year old woman who should know better!

Okay- vent over. I feel a little better now...

1 comment:

SilverRain said...

You lay that smackdown! :D